*Learning Chinese can be easy, interesting and happy.
*Teaching Chinese with passion will make your class full of fun.
*A parent who can speak or write some Chinese can be the best Chinese teacher of the kid.
*Adult Chinese learners can foresee more opportunities after achieving powerful Chinese
*Everybody, let us all enjoy Chinese.
"Chinese director Chen Kaige's new film Caught in the Web is a far cry from his usual style. Featuring a number of famous actors such as Wang Xueqi, Chen Hong, Yao Chen, Gao Yuanyuan and Mark Chao, the film examines a social phenomenon that is very modern and up-to-date in a society increasingly dependent on the Internet. And that's not the only modern part of this film. "
Personally, I believe this movie is much better other movies directed by Chen Kaige. His wife, Chen Hong, acted as Mo Xiaoyu in the movie. She is also the producer of the movie. This couple always work as a team in most of Chen Kaige's movies.
The attractive points in the movie do not only include the realistic theme in the contemporary China, but also give us a glimpse about Chinese fashion in 2012. In China, internet is widely used as any developed countries. Whatever you say or whatever you do might be caught by videos or pictures. As long as those weird words or behaviours are against moral stardards in the society, it might cause great reaction on the internet. Therefore, the female invloved in will be labeled as XX姐(jie3, elder sister), and the male will be called as 哥(ge1, elder brother). In the movie, the main character Ye4 Lan2 Qiu1 irritates the public by her behaviour, and she wears a pair of sunglasses(Mo4 Jing4) that day. So she is titled as 墨镜姐(Mo4 Jing4 Jie3).
The song, Best Wishes From Beijing, was written for 2012 London Olympic. The singers are the most popular film stars, singers, famous athletes from mainland China, Hongkong, Taiwan, America- born-Chinese, and hosts of CCTV. Here is the name list of the singers, you can copy and paste any name on Youtube or Baidu.com to get more information about them.
If you are interested in Chinese music and movies, please pay attention to the singers. Let's see which one you are familiar with. And nearly all the background scenes are originally from Beijing.
Learning Chinese while watching the classic comedy, If You Are the One, 2010.
《非诚勿扰2》经典台词:离婚典礼 Divorce Ceremony
秦奋:我宣布芒果女士和李香山先生的离婚典礼现在开始。 Qinfen: I proudly announce Ms. Mango and Mr. Li Xiangshan's divorce ceremony begins now.
秦奋:请二位旧人入场。 Qinfen: Please give a big hand for the "lovers-that-used-to-be".
秦奋:停。 Qinfen: Please stop.
秦奋:今天我们在一起见证我们的共同的好朋友---芒果和香山结束他们维持5年的婚姻,从夫妻变回熟人。 Qinfen: Today we gather to witness our mutual friends---Mango and Xiangshan to end their 5 years marriage and turn from husband and wife to friends.
秦奋:请你们对钱发誓,以下你们做出的承诺是诚实可信,深思熟虑,义无返顾的。 Qinfen: Please swear on this money that what you are going to say is completely honest, everything was carefully thought through.
秦奋:芒果,你诚实的回答我,把手放上,从今往后,不论香山多么富有,多么健康,多么爱你,你都不愿意和他在一起吗? Qinfen: Mango, please answer me honestly, place your hand on, from now on, it doesn't matter how rich, how healthy or how much Xiangshan loves you, you still wouldn't be with him?
芒果:不愿意。 Mango: Nope.
秦奋:香山,你诚实的回答我,从今往后,不论芒果多么漂亮,多么动人,多么爱你,你都不愿意和他在一起吗? Qinfen: Xiangshan, please answer me honestly, from now on, it doesn't matter how beautiful, how charming or how much Mango loves you, you still wouldn't be with her?
香山:不愿意。 Xiangshan: Nope.
秦奋:下面请二位互相交回戒指。 Qinfen: Please return your rings.
秦奋:我替你们挖抗埋了。 Qinfen: I'll bury them for you.
秦奋:要最后一吻吗? Qinfen: One last kiss?
亲友:要! Relatives & Friends: Yeah!
芒果:不必了吧。 Mango: I don't think that's necessary.
香山:那就不必了。 Xiangshan: Fine then.
秦奋:他们说不必了。 Qinfen: They don't see the point of that.
秦奋:下面剪喜字。 Qinfen: Now cut the character of "happiness".
秦奋:那就像熟人一样握个手吧。 Qinfen: Please shake hands like friends.
秦奋:再像熟人一样拥个抱吧。 Qinfen: Now hug like friends.
秦奋:离了也是好朋友。 Qinfen: Divorced but still good friends.
秦奋:散买卖,不散交情。 Qinfen: No longer in love business, but still open for friendship.
秦奋:二位倒香槟。 Qinfen: Please pour the champagne.
秦奋:不过啦。 Qinfen: It's over.
Notes: give a big hand: 掌声欢迎,喝彩;注意如果少了big写作give a hand,意思则变为提供帮助。 lovers-that-used-to-be:旧爱 mutual: 共同的,彼此的;主要强调兴趣,观点,看法,感情等的共通 nope: (俚语)不,不会,不是 shake hands: 握手
1. Life is short, I would love to continue making this mistake with you .人生短暂,我愿和你将错就错。
2. We are not really breaking up,we are just going to separate for a while.We might get toghter again in the end.我们不是真的分手,只是暂时分开一段时间,最后还会在一起。
3. Are you going to ger used to no one driving your insane?没有人再作弄你你会习惯吗?
4. I might never find someone who treats me as good as you did.我再也找不到一个人,能像你那样对我好。
5. You can be as sweet as an angel, but when you are a jerk,you are the b iggest jerk on the earth..可爱的时候 你像天使;可恨的时候 你像魔鬼。
6. You are lookin for relationship, I am looking for marriage.你寻找的是爱情,我寻找的是婚姻。
7. We weren’t on the same page since the beginning.我们从一开始就不在一个平面上。
8. Whoever said that you can be friends after breaking up.生意散了交情还在。
9. I will always think the best of you.我永远想着你的好
10. Everything was like a dream.一切都像一场梦。
11. I can’t put into words how good this feels.这种感觉难以言表。
12. You need to put yourself in the businessmen’s shoes.在商言商。
13. The North Pole is not going to be melt in anything soon, and even if it does, the baby penguins are gong to be fine.北极一时半会儿融化不了,即便融化了,企鹅宝宝也会安然无恙。
14. Why don’t penguins even get eaten by polar bears? Because penguins live at the South Pole . They will never run into any polar bears.为什么北极熊不吃企鹅宝宝呢? 因为企鹅宝宝生在在南极,永远也不会碰到北极熊。( 这个最幽默了)
15. It feels so terrible to own someone.亏欠别人的感觉真难受。
16. Love can not be forced.爱不能强求。
17. I just want die with dignity.我想死的有尊严。
18. All I can do is to answer.我只能服从。
19. I gave up too much to make money this life.And I don’t want her to waste anytime working for money . Not even for a minute.我这一生为挣钱付出太多了,我不想让她(我女儿)再为钱浪费任何时间,一分钟也不行。
20. Life is spiritual journey. 人生就是修行。
21. I care about you the most, I want you to be happy .我最关心你。 我最希望你幸福。
22. If you don’t mind, just buy me a shurb, put my ashes inside, and plant a bunting, put in a corner of the office. It’ll grow fast and tall for sure.如果你不介意,给我买一个花盆,把我的骨灰放在里面,再种上一棵绿萝,放在办公室的一角,我保证它绝对疯长。
23. I don't mind dead people, it’s the living ones that bother me .死人我不介意,倒是对活人我很介意。
24. I am not afraid of death, but I am afraid the living might become more unbearable than death.我不怕死,我怕生不如死。
25. I will make sure you leave with dignity.我保证让你尊严的离开。
Keep Cool (simplified Chinese: 有话好好说) is a classical Chinese black comedy directed by Zhang Yimou.It was adapted from the novel Evening Papers News by Shu Ping.
There are many classic lines which becomes very popular from this movie. For example, 经典台词“安红,我想你,想你想得睡不着觉!”You can find it from the first video clip of the movie.